If you want an energy boost unlike any other, then Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine is the best product for you. Manufactured to mix well with your beverage of choice, recover faster when you stack this up with your protein shake post workout. Build up your strength and power with this awesome fitness supplement from Optimum Nutrition.
Is it safe to use?
On the manufacturing side, you cannot go wrong with this product. Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Powder is made in a GMP compliant facility. Important to note that Optimum Nutrition is an excellent brand that has been around for a long time. It has been granted Gold Standard status which means its products have superior quality and work very well.
This product only contains creatine. It does not have carbohydrates, calories, and sugar. It is allergen-free as well.
Add one teaspoon of Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Powder to a glass filled with 8 to 12 ounces of your beverage of choice. Dilute completely. Drink preferably with a meal or immediately after training. Make sure you drink at least eight glasses of water throughout the day when you have decided to use any creatine supplement.
For the most part, creatine is safe to use especially if you stick to the suggested daily dosage. However, there are some side effects that have been reported on rare occasions. Usual symptoms include stomach pain, muscle cramps, nausea, weight gain, and diarrhea.
Here are some added information in case you want to use a creatine product just like Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine:
- Make sure you hydrate a lot when you use creatine supplement. Creatine draws water from the body so keeping yourself hydrated will prevent depletion.
- Irregular heartbeat may also be a concern for some people who have this reaction when they take creatine. Monitor your stats as you begin taking this type of supplement.
- This is not advisable for people with any of the following conditions:
- Pregnant or lactating
- With kidney concerns
- Bipolar disorder
- Parkinson’s disease
The best way to keep yourself safe from negative reactions is to consult your doctor. Find out if creatine supplements will go well with your current health and dietary considerations.
These are the benefits that you can enjoy if you decide to include Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine in your healthy lifestyle:
- Supports muscle strength especially during strenuous activities
- Creatine, in this product, is micronized so that the powder mixes excellently with water and can stay suspended in liquid much longer than regular powder mixes.
- It is unflavored so you can add it into your protein shake or any beverage of choice.
- It is a product of extensive studies.
- Ingredients combination called Pure Creapure is not found in any other fitness supplement in the market today.
- It has no sugar and no calories.
- It is manufactured in a GMP compliant facility so you can be assured of its quality.
- Optimum Nutrition is a tried-and-tasted brand that has millions of customers all over the world. With a Certified Gold Standard to back it up, you can be assured that this product is both safe and effective.
Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine comes in various sizes. The smallest which is 150g will cost you about $5.00. The biggest which contains 2000g of creatine powder is around $45.00. Other available sizes are 300g, 600g and 1200g. Each costs around $8.00, $16.00, and $34.00 respectively. You can get discounts at Amazon. A 600g sized product, for example, costs around $13.00 as compared to its usual price of $15.00. Repeat customers or subscription can shave off as much as 15% so that is one deal that you can also take advantage of.
Should you want to direct your questions to the manufacturing company, here are some helpful company details:
Attn: Consumer Affairs Department
3500 Lacey Rd Ste 1200
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Calls can be received from 9:00 am until 5:00pm Central Standard Time, Monday thru Friday. Emails sent during non-business hours will not be read until at least the next business day. Sometimes, there is delay in response because of the number of emails the company receives.
Here are some positive reviews from satisfied customers of Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine on Amazon:
- “Definitely works. More so with endurance. I would encourage you to do the loading stage for like the first week and work out with it. I noticed a difference within a week and I only do push ups everyday. Muscles are harder and I’m able to do more effortlessly from when I first started. Must buy can’t go wrong unless your body just doesn’t take to it.” – Justin
- “Gets the job done. I had stopped lifting for months, probably more than 6 months. Wasn’t taking care of myself at all. Got back into lifting, started taking this about a week before lifting. First week I was curling 60 on the preacher curl and struggling quite a bit. This week after working out other muscles all last week, this week I found myself curling 85 pounds. Granted it’s easier to gain back muscle than it is to get it in the first place and I have been an on and off gym goer for years now. But that’s huge progress, and I find my arms beefing up well, though they naturally tend to get big pretty quick.” – M3ntor
- “Favorite flavor and best way to take my BCAA’s. No more horse size pills to swallow. Using one scooper before my workout which lasts even throughout my workout and then I add to my water throughout the day. Tastes like KoolAid without the artificial flavor or scents. While I do wish for more servings per container, this is my favorite way to take my BCAA’s and my favorite flavor.” – Karrie Herring
- “This really helps my lifts. I was able to gain the most muscle mass while I was drinking water with creatine daily. I got lazy and stopped and my gains and lifts suffered. Now that I’m back on it, I can feel my body be able to take heavier lifts, more reps. I feel like I have more energy to do those types of things as well.” – Sally
- “I started taking this and have noticed that I can workout longer and also recover faster. For about two years, I plateaued in the weight room, and decided to finally start creatine mixed with Optimum Whey protein powder after my workout. You can’t taste this product (mixes great with protein powder), it’s inexpensive, and I’m happy with the results.” – Diana
- “Top rated micronized creatine on bodybuilding.com and I am in agreement. The product is so inexpensive and easy to take with huge strength boosts. I feel like it boosted my energy significantly. I began with a loading phrase about 4 servings per day then the following week went down to 5g per day because of my gold standard whey has some creatine anyways. You need to drink a lot of water with this product to see gains quicker. Micronized creatine doesn’t upset my stomach like the standard monohydrate does.” – Kyle Kelley
However, there are those who were not as satisfied. Here are some negative reviews from Amazon verified customers:
- “This product does not dissolve well. I mix it with juice, and it falls almost immediately to the bottom of my mixer cup, not matter how much I shake it. I do get to ingest some creatine if I shake between each sip though. It leaves me with a bit of crunchy powder after drinking it as well. This is my second time purchasing the product, and I don’t recall having this issue the first time a year ago. However, I used to add it to my protein shake.” – JTinATL
- “Probably wouldn’t purchase again. I think I’ll buy capsules from now on. Dissolves only a little better than sand; more of a swirl and chug ingestion method. Gritty texture as a result and leaves a film in my mouth. It is basically tasteless and if you mixed it with anything it probably wouldn’t be noticeable.” – Marsha
- “Very grainy and hard to dissolve. Will use up the product but will switch back to the other brand I was using before.” – Shane
- “I know people react differently to Creatine. I am one of the few who react poorly. Took 1 tsp full with my morning Syntha 6 protein shake and spent the rest of the day squirting on the toilet. No thanks, Creatine is not for me.” – J. Frazier
- “By no means better creatine among others. Packing is terrible. No scoop. The neck is to narrow to get the creatine.” – Victor
Where to buy
You can get Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine in leading fitness gyms and stores. Online, you can use these two links: