If you want a healthy energy boost like any other, then Nutricost Creatine Powder might just be the product for you. Micronized for better dissolving with your beverage of choice, you can stack it with any pre or post workout drink. Enjoy all the fitness benefits that creatine can bring with this one.
Is it safe to use?
Nutricost Creatine Powder is made in the USA at GMP-compliant facilities so you can be assured of its excellent production quality. It also has been third party tested which definitely adds safety points.
It does not contain yeast, sugar, soy, dairy, and gluten. Its main ingredient is purely Creatine Monohydrate that has been micronized.
As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop with six to ten ounces of water. During the loading phase which is day 1 to day 5, take one scoop four times daily. Make sure to drink eight to ten glasses of water a day for proper hydration.
On Amazon, Nutricost Creatine Powder sells for $13.95 at 500g. This is relatively cheaper as compared to other creatine supplements in the market today. You can get further discounts if you make a regular subscription.
As with other creatine supplements, Nutricost Creatine Powder is safe to use for as long as you stick with recommended dosage. Some do have reported side effects linked to creatine such as nausea, dizziness, headache, stomach upset, diarrhea, and muscle cramping. More serious side effects may include accelerated hair loss and irregular heartbeat.
Creatine is discouraged among people with the following conditions:
- Pregnant or lactating
- Bipolar disorder
- Parkinson’s disease
- Kidney concerns
Creatine draws water from the body so it is highly advised to drink at least eight glasses of water a day if you plan to make this part of your fitness regimen.
If you experience any of these symptoms after using Nutricost Creatine Powder, it would be best for you to stop using the product until you consult with your doctor.
Here are some of the excellent benefits that you can gain access to if you use Nutricost Creatine Powder:
- Micronized so it can be easily dissolved in beverage of choice
- Unflavored so you can stack it with shakes and juices
- Boosts energy
- Builds lean muscle
- Increases strength and training endurance
- Hastens post workout recovery
- Zero fillers, enhancers, and other questionable ingredients
- Paleo and Vegan-friendly
If you want to reach the manufacturer of Nutricost Creatine Powder directly, here are some contact details that you can use:
Here are some positive reviews about Nutricost Creatine Powder from satisfied customers on Amazon:
- “This is my first time supplementing with creatine so I thought to I give it a try & I have to admit that I didn’t believe the current reviews of people saying that they notice gains within the first 10 days of use, but now that I’ve been taking this product I can verify that the results are awesome! not only did my strength increase but I gained lean muscle mass without the bulky bloated look no one wants! (I take it post workout with protein shake..bottle suggest you Sup’ everyday but I only take it 5 days a week & works just fine) There is absolutely no taste and the mix factor is excellent. 5 Out of 5!” – Jfrye1
- “I am 68 years old and haven’t worked out for a long time. Am getting over torn shoulder (twice) so I am putting all loads on my left arm. I have used up one of the cartons to this date. I was totally surprised to see the ease in lifting feed bags and one handed a rather chunky cheap off road bike out of the truck. Totally tasteless and easy to take. I have rejoined the gym and will update review after a few weeks. I am 5 feet eight inches and 150 pounds. So any gains will be all muscle. There is no reason to give up because you are “old”.” – Gary Rose
- “I combine this product with 300g L-Citrulline, 300g Beta Alanine, and Agmatine Sulfate (all Cellusyn) for my pre-workout drink. I also add in caffeine as needed depending on my current caffeine intake for the day. VERY satisfied with the results. I’ve been looking for an alternative for commercial flagship brands (C4, Nitro, etc) and this is it. I don’t like all the “extras” that are crammed into the other brands, as well as not being able to control caffeine amounts (I’m a big coffee drinker so some days i already have enough for the day and don’t want the extra jitters from a caffeine packed pre workout).” – Matt
- “I noticed strength gain almost immediately. I hadn’t taken Creatine for a couple of years because the sources I bought from didn’t work after a time. I hope the commitment to quality remains high with producer. Great product (so far)!” – Richard Mason
- “First experience with Creatine. I did my research. This is the genuine article, the price is fair, and the product’s packaging makes it easy to administer the proper dosage.” – Stephen L. Smith
However, the product also received its fair share of negative reviews. Here are some of them:
- “Says it is unflavored, but has a very nasty taste to it when added to just water.” – Shane
- “I have tried several brands of creatine and they all do the same on me, they make me very heavy and not necessarily stronger, I would say is great for weight lifting but not for the ones in calisthenics.” – Gerard Galindo
- “The scoop for this product seems to be too big. I’ve been using creatine for nearly 4 years now, the first thing that struck me about this product was the scoop size. I ordered 500g, the product in the tub is listed as 500 grams total, and 500 grams of creatine total. Meaning the entire weight is creatine. It’s not mixed with anything else – so far so good. One serving size is 1 scoop, and that 1 scoop is listed as 5 grams. Unfortunately, the scoop is visually already much bigger than anything I’ve seen. I compared it to a a few different brand scoops I have (which also listed themselves at 5g scoops) and lo and behold, it’s almost twice as big. Checking on the scoop will let you see that it’s listed as an 11cc scoop, which actually amounts to 9-10 grams of product per scoop. This is an incredibly misleading practice, and as such I won’t be buying from this seller again.” – Projectoffset
- “There’s something weird about this product, when I taking my lower back is in pain. I also use the bathroom a lot. So to be fair to the company I will be going to the doctor for my annual check up and see what is causing this problem. The product dissolves very quickly and doesn’t have any after taste.” – Will
- “Urinated a lot more while using this product and didn’t see any difference in gains from my weightlifting. Guess it’s not for everyone. Did dissolve easily as promised.” – Darrelltwo
Where to buy
You can get Nutricost Creatine Powder online via Amazon. Here is the link to do just that: