Say goodbye to well-meaning creatine powder that refuses to completely dissolve in water. With MET-Rx Creatine, you get to enjoy all the benefits of creatine without having to do so much. Safe and affordable, this is definitely one product that deserves a second look.
Is it safe to use?
Given MET-Rx’s good reputation as a supplements company, you can be assured of excellent quality when you opt to use MET-Rx Creatine. However, the best way to find out if it fits your dietary considerations is to check with your physician. The recommended dosage is six tablets a day and that could be too much or too little for one person. A doctor’s advice will be very helpful in this situation.
For adults, take six capsules of MET-Rx Creatine a day with any beverage of choice, preferably glucose-containing liquid.. Make sure that you stay hydrated the whole day because creatine is known to draw out water from the body. Since this is a supplement, one should use it not as food replacement. It must be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise.
Just like any creatine supplement, MET-Rx Creatine is generally safe to ingest. However, a couple of side effects attributed to creatine have been reported. These effects most manifest as:
- Muscle cramping
- Stomach pain
- Weight gain
- Irregular heartbeat
If you are pregnant or suffering from bipolar disorder, kidney disease, diabetes, or Parkinson’s disease, it is not advisable for you to take a creatine supplement just like this product.
There are so many benefits MET-Rx Creatine offers. Here are just some of them:
- Increases strength and power
- Boosts muscle strength
- Hastens recovery after strenuous activity
- Increased reps during lifting
- Promotes athletic performance
- Contains pure creatine monohydrate which is the best source of creatine
- Can be a pre or post-workout supplement
- Reduces muscle damage from working out
- Decreases soreness post workout
You can get MET-Rx Creatine for as low as $8.15 on Amazon. On other sites, it sells for as much $19.99. You can get amazing discounts as well if you subscribe to the product. To get the best deals, make sure you make a price comparison before purchasing the product.
Should you have questions about MET-Rx Creatine, you can direct them to the company by using the following contact details:
MET-Rx Nutrition Inc.
Boca Raton, FL 33487
Here are some positive reviews about MET-Rx Creatine from verified customers on Amazon:
- “About the best pill form I have been able to find since I started training and it is as much a staple to my existence as breathing at this point. You really can’t go wrong here. The price is right, the pills are easy to get down, Met-Rx is godlike as far as quality/manufacturing, and it delivers the goods when you hit the gym. There is a reason why this product has sky high ratings both here and at other fitness related product merchants like BB, IT WORKS.” – Robby
- “I’ve been using creatine for 6 years now. First I tried the powdered supplement that you mix with water. I found it never wanted to mix well with water and always left some always settling at the bottom of my glass. So I decided to give the pill form a try and have never looked back. After about a week of using this creatine I noticed my muscles look fuller and my reps increased slightly. Creatine is one of the most beneficial supplements for weight training and I’d have no problems recommending this product to anyone. The serving size is 6 pills which equals 4.2 grams according to the label on the bottle. So a bottle will last you over a month if you take the recommended dosage. That’s a great value! Just remember to drink plenty of water while using it to prevent muscle cramps.” – Robert
- “This product really helps you stay in shape, nothing like having a defined and well-trained body, recommend the product Met-Rx, always I buy them, especially this that I have enough time taking it, I recommend its use often it helps keep muscle mass.” – Jose V. Llovera
- “After having my second baby, my weight was stuck at the same number for months. After 3 weeks of taking these, I lost 7 pounds without changing anything else!” – Courtney
- “I’ve been using this product for a few months now and it made a big difference in maintaining muscles and getting leaner. I weight lift 6 days a week and usually finish with 30mns of cardio . I’ve got to be careful not to overdo cardio to avoid burning muscles. This product has helped tremendously KEEP my muscles and get lean at the same time! So now I look way more cut ! I’m extremely pleased with this product and will continue using it.” – Amazon Customer
It received a couple of negative reviews as well. Here are some of them:
- “It is at a good price point, but by itself it doesn’t really deliver any results. If it was paired with another supplement it would probably work better as do most creatine supplements. Not bad for the price though.” – Andrew
- “I didn’t notice much of a difference honestly. The recovery part of this did not work for me so i switched to l glutamine powder and noticed a huge difference.” – Anthony C.
- “Didn’t really notice any change after using them for 90 days on exercise and diet.” – Sandra De Jesus
- “At full strength this product causes some digestive problems for me. At half strength I’m not experiencing any results.” – Kenneth
- “If you are not used to the pill creatine, you will hate this. Six BIG pills is way to much for just this on a daily basis. Doesn’t seem to have the effect like the micronized powder form either.” – Bookie
Where to buy
You can buy MET-Rx Creatine at leading fitness stores or you can buy it on Amazon using this link: