If you want an excellent energy booster each time you hit the gym, then the well-reviewed Crazy muscle Creatine Monohydrate is just the product for you. Available with a special three-atine formula that promotes better absorption, you can now effectively build muscle while recovering faster post workout. This creatine supplement can definitely be a valuable aid as you put in the effort to achieve your fitness goals.
Is it safe to use?
Production-wise, Crazy Muscle Creatine Monohydrate is top class. It is produced in a GMP-compliant facility that has also been registered with the FDA. It is also a product of the USA which means it adheres to strict manufacturing laws.
This product is mostly made up of Creatine specifically Monohydrate, Alphaketoglutarate, and Pyruvate. Other ingredients are vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, croscarmellose sodium, and pharmaceutical glaze.
Recommended dosage is three tablets taken with fruit juice one to two times in a day. It could be taken as a pre-workout supplement of post. Consult with your physician regarding best dosage given your dietary considerations.
Just like any creatine supplement, Crazy Muscle Creatine Monohydrate is generally safe to use. However, there have been reports of side effects on rare occasions which manifest as nausea, dizziness, headache, stomach upset, diarrhea, irregular heartbeat, muscle cramping, accelerated hair loss, and weight gain.
If these conditions apply to you, it would be best not to take creatine unless you consult your physician:
- Pregnant or lactating
- Kidney and heart concerns
- Bipolar disorder
- Parkinson’s disease
Creatine draws water from the body so if you do plan to make this as part of your fitness supplement, make sure to hydrate regularly (at least eight to ten glasses of water a day). If you experience any of the symptoms mentioned earlier after taking Crazy Muscle Creatine Monohydrate, discontinue use until you consult your doctor.
Here are the amazing benefits that you can enjoy if you choose to get Crazy Muscle Creatine Monohydrate as your fitness supplement:
- Comes with an innovative Three-Atine formula which is composed of Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine Alphaketoglutarate, and Creatine Pyruvate for maximum muscular absorption
- Enhanced muscular absorption means better mass building and quick recovery post strenuous activities
- Aids in achieving fitness goals
- Boosts energy
- Improves focus and performance
- Builds lean muscle
- Increases strength and training endurance
- Convenient to take since it is in tablet form
On Amazon, you can get a bottle of 90 pills for $14.74. For 180 pills, you can get a bottle of Crazy Muscle Creatine Monohydrate for $27.83. The powder version costs around $15.86 for 300g. The price more or less corresponds with other Creatine supplements available in the market today.
Should you have questions about Crazy Muscle Creatine Monohydrate, here are company details that you can use:
Here are some positive reviews about Crazy Muscle Creatine Monohydrate from verified customers on Amazon:
- “I am a Registered Dietitian and a Certified Personal Trainer. I started taking this product about 3 weeks ago. I have been following a strict diet plan and workout 5-6 days a week for around an hour a day. In the past 3 weeks, with the aid of this product, I have noticed an increase in strength in all of my lifts. My bench went from 3 sets of 10 reps at 95 pounds to 3 sets of 10 reps at 110 pounds. I did not have any noticeable negative side effects. I would definitely recommend this product.” – Ashley McPherson
- “I have been pleasantly surprised by this product. My normal creatine has been BPI Best Creatine or Beast Creature but I wanted to try something different this time around. I must say that this product has delivered! Haven’t had a chest session like this in a long, long time. I was able to push out a few more reps on the bench than I had planned for and it felt amazing! I always tell people that I want to look like the Ben Affleck Batsuit lol. I started back with the clean eating and meal preps but I wanted a different approach to my supplementation. I can’t wait to track my progress on this amazing product. Thank you for the awesome customer service and also for delivering an amazing product! I will be sure to tell my buddies about it. We always help each other out with products that work and this, my friend, is working! Thanks again!” – Joseph D.
- “I’ve only been taking these for a week but I’ve already noticed a difference in my strength and gained noticeable muscle in that week. I had been training 4-5 days a week and hit a plateau. Today I went to bench what I normally do and it felt way lighter than it did a week ago. For the price and quality they cannot be beat and I will continue to purchase.” – James D.
- “I’ve taken creatine on and off for a few years, but never really saw any of the performance-boosting effects everyone claims Creatine has. After seeing this product, which includes three forms of creatine to produce one super supplement, I knew I had to give it a shot (if this didn’t work, I must be a poor responder to creatine). However, after about 2 weeks of consuming the pill, I noticed my strength went up, I was able to better complete each exercise, and found that I could get a few more reps on all my lifts! My strength has been going up like clockwork, and have noticed visible increases in size. I haven’t experienced any bloating or massive retention in water like I have with other creatine supplements, and a pill is super easy to take! Definitely going to be getting this again!” – Christopher Perkins
- “I’ve taken creatine on and off for almost a decade. Took a long break from lifting (2 years) and finally going to get back on it. I’ve had great results in the past with monohydrate powder, but wanted to try a tablet form. Came across Crazy Muscle’s Three-Atine and excited to give it a try. I’m constantly on the go, so I love that I just have to take 3 tablets instead of taking the powder with me.” – Jennifer Lee
Here are some negative reviews that it got:
- “This product may be great, but I really didn’t get a chance to find out. I have Myositis and one of the supplements recommended to me was creatine. I was so hopeful that this product would help me build muscle with exercise, but I was only able to take this for one day because the side effects were bad. I felt weird like I was going to pass out and my chest hurt with extremely fast heart rate. I actually thought I was having a heart attack. I’m afraid to try taking it again, so now I’m left with a full bottle I won’t be able to use.” – KLM44
- “I stopped taking them because they are not easy to swallow. I am very familiar with creatine and think it’s nice to have three kinds but, I missed a lot of days in a row because I don’t like the size.” – Linda Sanroman
- “This creatine is fantastic, but holy heck are these pills huge. I gag on at least one of them every time I take them. I wish they just made smaller pills and had you take more.” – Jay D. Barrons
- “Product seemed to make me sick. Read other reviews carefully.” – T. Ross
- “Nothing crazy muscle about this product. Seller seemed like they genuinely cared, but the product didn’t do anything for me.” – Online Shopper
Where to buy
You can get Crazy Muscle Creatine Monohydrate through Amazon using this link: