If you want to gain access to all the amazing benefits that creatine has to offer, then Cellucor Micronized Creatine Powder might just be the product for you. Designed to maximize all the excellent benefits that this product offers us, Cellucor Micronized Creatine Powder is your best bet when you want a potent creative supplement that will definitely do the trick. It is very effective based on its multiple positive reviews and affordable, too!
Is it safe to use?
Cellucor Micronized Creatine Powder was manufactured in a facility that adheres to the strict manufacturing laws of the state. This means that production-wise, this product is very safe to use.
Creatine is the only ingredient of this product. It does not contain either chemical fillers or other allergens.
Take one serving (one scoop) of Cellucor Micronized Creatine Powder and mix it with 8 to 10 oz of cold water. You can take it before, during, or after working out.
For maintenance, you can take one serving in the morning in conjunction with a healthy breakfast.
If this is your first time using a creatine supplement, it would be best to begin by consuming one serving four times each day for the first week.
Cellucor Micronized Creatine Powder is generally safe to use with little to no side effects. However, there are some cases that claim adverse reactions when taking creatine supplements. Here are some of the manifestations that were reported:
- Stomach pain
- Irregular heartbeat
- Weight gain
- Muscle cramping
If you notice any of these symptoms, immediately discontinue use and consult with your physician before resuming its use.
If you are living with the following conditions, it is advisable not to take any creatine supplement to stay safe from possible negative reactions:
- Pregnancy or lactating
- Kidney concerns
- Heart ailment history
- Bipolar disorder
- Parkinson’s disease
Here are the many benefits if you choose to use Cellucor Micronized Creatine Powder as you creatine supplement:
- Increases strength
- Micronized formula for better absorption
- Mixes well with any beverage of choice
- Promotes muscle growth and energy
- Increases power, strength, and stamina
- Hastens recovery post-workout
- Can be stacked with other fitness products
- Comes with a thirty-day, money-back guarantee
- Promotes lean muscle mass
- Improved water solubility
Cellucor Micronized Creatine Powder that offers 72 servings retails at $9.99 over at Amazon. You can get it even lower when you subscribe to the product. This price makes this product one of the most expensive creatine powder you can get in the market today.
Here are contact details you can use if you have questions about Cellucor Micronized Creatine Powder:
Cellucor Micronized Creatine Powder received many positive reviews on Amazon. Here are some of them:
- “So far so good. CLA is great in any brand but Cellucor is proven and this is a non stim fat burner. You MUST eat clean and workout though, never think any supplements are “miracle pills” You have to put in hard work and any supplements SUPPORT that hard work and help in rendering results faster.” – Rosanna
- “Love these! Great for getting back in my running routine. I feel like I can really tell a difference and see more definition in my legs after using these.” – Lauren
- “I’ve been cutting for a little over two months now – only been using CLA daily & a multi vitamin, two low carb days followed by one high carb day. Starting weight was 197lbs and I’m down to 189 with about 9-10% bf. Wanted to throw something in the mix to pick up the workouts a bit and this is all I needed. Ridiculous pumps. Drink your water.” – Patrick Nolt
- “Great product. No issues mixing with my preworkout. There is no taste and no stomach issues like some creative can give you. I buy this regularly.” >- Dylan Meadows
- “I use this product during my workouts, which consists of powerlifting. Love it, will continue to use it and for the price you can’t beat it.” – Frank Solano
Here are some negative reviews Cellucor Micronized Creatine Powder over at Amazon:
- “Standard creatine. However it doesn’t mix. At all. I’ll sit there shaking my bottle for 15 minutes just to see it all settle at the bottom.” – Solomon
- “Made me nauseous after first use felt terrible at the gym. Haven’t used since and have felt perfectly fine drinking other energy strengthening products” – Samantha Gerena
- “My soft gels were completely stuck together. All of them… like they melted or something. Spent forever trying to separate them.” – Alyssa Campbell
- “This item does not contain beta alanine. The description is inaccurate. Do not buy as it will be waste of money and time.” – Ts11
- “Did not feel a difference besides having to pee a lot.” – Alblert A.
Where to buy
You can get Cellucor Micronized Creatine Powder in leading fitness stores throughout the country. If you want to get it online, you can purchase it via Amazon. Here is a link for you to do just that: