If you want strength, power, and lean body mass, then BSN Micronized Creatine Powder is the product for you. Made up of pure creatine monohydrate, it helps replenish your body after strenuous activity and increases your stamina for more reps in the gym. Fuel your muscles the healthy way when you opt to use this product as your go-to creatine supplement.
Is it safe to use?
As a product made in the US, you can be assured that BSN Micronized Creatine Powder has been produced to meet the strict manufacturing standards as mandated by US laws. Its main ingredient is solely Micronized Creatine Monohydrate. It as no trace of neither fillers nor allergen.
Mix one scoop of BSN Micronized Creatine Powder with 8 to 12 oz water or your favorite beverage. You can take it before, during, or after working out. You can consult with your doctor to maximize your use of this particular creatine supplement.
For the most part, BSN Micronized Creatine Powder is safe to take. However, there have been reports of creatine-induced adverse reactions. Here are some of them:
- Stomach pain
- Muscle cramps
If you observe any of these or any other adverse reaction after taking BSN Micronized Creatine Powder, it is best to discontinue use until you have consulted your doctor about including creatine in your regular diet
People with the following conditions are discouraged from taking creatine supplements:
- Pregnant or lactating
- Kidney conditions
- Bipolar disorder
- Parkinson’s Disease
The rule of thumb is to ask your physician if creatine supplements just like BSN Micronized Creatine Powder are safe to use given your health background and dietary considerations.
BSN Micronized Creatine Powder provides many benefits for its customers. Here are some of those benefits:
- 100% Micronized for better absorption in the body as well as easy mixing with a beverage of choice
- Its unflavored kind can be stacked in protein shakes and other health-related everages
- Increases strength and stamina
- Enhances muscle growth
- Speeds up recovery after strenuous ativity
- 5g Creatine Monohydrate per serving
BSN Micronized Creatine Powder sells for $13.47 on Amazon. You can get it for as low as $12.00 if you subscribe to the product. This price tag is well within the price range of similar products which sell for around $12.00 to $15.00. While BSN Micronized Creatine Powder is not the most affordable, you get value for your money because it is a tried-and-tested product that really delivers.
Use the following contact details if you have questions about BSN Micronized Creatine Powder:
|BSN Sports Nutrition|
|Address: 5901 Broken Sound Pkwy NW #500 |
Boca Raton, FL 33487
Phone number: 1-877-673-3727
BSN Micronized Creatine Powder received many positive reviews on Amazon.
Here are some of them:
- “I hold a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology from LSU, take my word for it, this is EXACTLY what you want. The powdered sugar texture allows this to blend perfectly in protein shakes. Plenty of servings to last long. You cannot physically eat enough to get your needed creatine intake every day, this takes out the guesswork. Don’t get me wrong, you can’t slack off in the kitchen and expect this to be your safety net. If your nutrition is on point, and you DRINK ENOUGH WATER throughout the day, you will observe optimal results. *NOTE: USELESS if you are doing cardio, OPTIMAL for RESISTANCE TRAINING.” – Matthew Kiefer
- “Have been taking on and off for years. The 2.0 blends easily into water and the taste is good enough for a shot. Started noticing fairly rapid muscle gain and recovery within the first week or so after returning to the gym. I do not take on non-workout days as some others do – I give my kidneys a break from time to time just in case. Never any stomach issues with this and helps relieve any soreness you may have from the day before and prepare you for your next workout.” – Ryan
- “When they say no taste – they mean it. Works great for stacking – no added taste at all. I’ve had others that have a small flavor – you can tell you added something. This seems super fine ground powder that mixes really well. Very pleased.” – TQH
- “I notice results immediately. Of all the N.O. supplements I’ve tried, this one demonstrates great vascularity, good pumps for working out and great aid in getting nutrients to muscles effectively. I’ve been using BSN products for years, and they show up for me every time.” – Patrick Stauffer
- “Love this product. I feel that muscle recovery is faster when using this product immediately after my workouts. I enjoy using BSN products and am very satisfied with the results.” – J. Hagberg
BSN Micronized Creatine Powder also received its fair share of negative reviews.
Here are some of them:
- “Not the best out there.” – Igo
- “I have had better products for the effect you are supposed to get from this supplement. Cheaper products as well.” – Richard Greenberg
- “Not sure if it works, and I don’t think I will find out. It tastes so terrible that it’s nearly impossible to drink. I got the grape flavor because Amino X grape tastes scrumptious. By adding the whey to the CELLMASS formula, they created the worst tasting grape, I have experienced. BSN needs some kind of quality control department to taste things before they release them. I gave it 2 stars instead of 1 because it is good that they mixed so many good recovery supplements, maybe a different flavor is better.” – Stuart T. Pate
- “Honestly, I have to say I’ve been disappointed with this product. I love BSN and I use them for as many of my supplement needs as I can, but Creatine, I think I’ll pass in the future. First of all, the price is outrageous. You’re paying 2 or 3 times as much as any other brand of Creatine. Second, the serving size is strange, the scoop is huge, but it claims 5g of creatine monohydrate. Third is consistency. It’s like powdered sugar. It sucks to scoop, you probably waste half a scoop everytime just because of the fluffiness of the stuff. It sticks to the outside of the scoop, it plumes, and so on.” – Matthew
- “This product is not nearly as good as some of the other BSN products. I don’t feel the product working, the other more concerning problem is that it leaves my mouth dry no matter how much water I drink.” – NK
Where to buy
You can get BSN Micronized Creatine Powder in leading fitness stores. Online, you can get it via Amazon. Here is the link to do just that: