If you are looking for a potent creatine supplement, then this product may just be the one for you. BPI Sports Micronized Creatine is one creatine drink that you will definitely enjoy. Made from excellent ingredients and easily mixing with practically any beverage, you can use it with water or mix it with your usual protein shake. Working out has never been better with BPI Micronized Creatine as your valuable aid in achieving your fitness goals.
Is it safe to use?
On the manufacturing side, you can be assured that you get the best quality with BPI Sports Micronized Creatine. It is produced in a GMP-compliant facility. It is also FDA registered, Lab-tested, and Third party tested. Its key ingredient is solely Creatine Monohydrate. It does not contain any allergen.
Take one scoop of BPI Sports Micronized Creatine and mix it with a 8 to 10 oz of water. You can also dilute it in your protein shake or juice. Take it before, during, or after working out. If you notice adverse reactions after drinking this product, it would be best to discontinue use until you have consulted a physician.
Just like any creatine supplement, BPI Sports Micronized Creatine is very safe to use. However, some side effects attributed to creatine have been reported. These include stomach pain, nausea, diarrhea, irregular heartbeat, weight gain, and muscle cramping. If you are pregnant or suffering from kidney concerns, diabetes, Parkinson’s Disease, or bipolar disorder, you should not be taking any creatine supplement.
To be safe, the rule of thumb is to check with your physician if this supplement will go well given you over-al health considerations.
BPI Sports Micronized Creatine offers a plethora of benefits. Here are just some of them:
- An excellent source for muscle energy
- Hasten recovery after working out
- Increases strength and endurance
- Easily mixes with beverage of choice
- Instant absorption to muscle cells
- Unflavored so you can stack it with any beverage you like
- Can be used as a pre or post workout supplement
- Promotes muscle growth
- Improves athletic performance
The most affordable BPI Sports Micronized Creatine is available for $12.14 over at Amazon. Some online sellers peg the price at $29.99. Make sure you do price comparison before committing to a purchase. You can gain more discounts if you subscribe to the product. It is well within the price range of other similar products.
Should you have any question about BPI Sports Micronized Creatine, these contact details will be useful to you:
3149 SW 42nd St
Hollywood FL 33312
BPI Sports Micronized Creatine has received excellent reviews on Amazon. Here are some of them:
- “This is great stuff. The results are easily noticeable, and the container lasts quite a long time. I will admit, using it as instructed on the label (power in water) is quite unpleasant. However, I mix it in with a protein shake or with other food and that basically eliminates the chalky power texture.” – Nick N.
- “Excellent product! It does exactly what its says on the bottle as all my compound lifts overhead press, bench, squat, deadlift have gone up significantly practically in this order per week ohp 5, bench 10, squat, 20, dead-lift 30. Not to mention my off the chart energy levels in the gym 2-3 hours full body workouts [2 days a week] with hardly any lags in between sets.I also have no adverse side effects aside from the need to always be hydrated. Definitely buying again and recommend for any athlete, bodybuilder or powerlifter.” – Techloving Moses
- “Love this creatine! When it says flavorless it really means flavorless. I mix it with my 1MR. Helps me so much. Definitely notice a different when I don’t take it. Mixability is awesome!” – Haleyanne B.
- “First time using creatine, after some research and reading reddit I came to the conclusion and chose this product from BPI. This has no odor, tasteless, and can mix very easily. I can’t complain, and I would recommend this for anyone looking for a clean supplement without breaking the bank.” – Ricky V.
- “I’ve been using this product for about 2 months now and I must say it’s really good. I mix 1 scoop of this creatine with 1 scoop of my pre-workout powder and water and it really makes me sweat, and I mean a lot. I also mix 1 scoop with my protein powder after my workouts. I go to the gym Monday – Friday usually for an hour and a half to two hours so I have to say the recovery time is great if you use it correctly.” – Amazon Customer
On the flipside, it also has garnered a couple of negative reviews. Here are some of them:
- “I have a few pros and cons for this product. First, I love that there isn’t much of a taste and mixes very well. You have to continuously stir toward the bottom though. It does settle toward the bottom. I usually slam this down first thing in the morning on non training days. I mix with a preworkout otherwise. The first few weeks I had a huge increase in stamina during workouts. Since, I have not felt that. I even stopped using for over a week and then started again. On to the negative. This upsets my digestive system horribly. At first, I thought it was just a shock to my body. Nope. Months after buying and I am still hurting. I literally can use this and within an hour, I am running to the bathroom. I had heard of creatine loading when u first started taking a creatine and attempted. After day 2 I was sick. Do not attempt with this!!! This product has caused me bloating and serious digestive problems. I most likely will not buy again. I may try another brand just to see if I will have the same response. If you have a sensitive stomach, I do not recommend this.” – Holly M.
- “Too light of a powder, very fluffy. Sticks to everything including the handle of the scoop, the upper sides of the glass or cup, flies around on counter and apparently affected by static. Hard to measure or scoop out without making a mess. Have had other “micronized” products that were more dense and easy to handle. So fluffy and light have to wonder if it’s 5g in a scoop.” – Mountain Man
- “Points deducted for the bad packaging. One must remove the plastic on top to open it, but that removes the entire labelling around the unit. My wife mistook this for something else because it’s now missing that information, just sitting in a totally white container. Also, the large container was only filled to about half with product. I know what they say, “product may settle during shipping” but even if it was two-thirds full at some point, that still makes for a too-large container and unnecessary plastic waste at both production and disposal. Did anyone at company learn about plastic pollution and the slow degradability of plastic trash?” – Bryan Holden
- “This gets the job done, but it gets EVERYWHERE. It doesn’t matter how gentle you are, or how slowly you go; you’ll get creatine somewhere other than your cup. I’ve had to get it off my clothing and counter more than I’d like to admit. Also, if you put this in a shaker bottle, you’ll want to reshake it every now and again because the creatine comes back together and sits at the bottom of the cup.” – Rebecca
- “Tastes like chalk, get the tablets.” – Steven
Where to buy
You can get BPI Sports Micronized Creatine in leading fitness stores both online and offline. It is also available at Amazon. Click on the link below: